"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In several national traditions, the title is reserved for government members of cabinet rank, often a formal distinction within it, or even its chief.
- Through most of this paper we make no formal distinction between the text of a program and its value (semantics).
- In Nigeria, there is no formal distinction between barristers and solicitors.
- The key formal distinction, however, is the different rights with regard to the courts in which they may appear.
- There is also a formal distinction between the divine attributes and the powers of the soul.
- There is however no longer a formal distinction between an inn and other kinds of establishment.
- There was no formal distinction between the two in Mesoamerica.
- This principle was later developed by Scotus into the formal distinction.
- Individuation is distinguished from a nature by means of a formal distinction on the side of the thing.
- There is no formal botanical distinction between plantains and bananas.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.