"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With the proliferation of these groups, the Muster tradition began to have a more formal atmosphere.
- A fairly formal atmosphere but the food is worth it.
- There's something about the formal atmosphere in there that makes us work.
- At the time this had seemed appropriate, but now she was regretting the formal atmosphere.
- "People are creating more casual and less formal atmospheres," he said.
- Pupils wear a uniform, and the school has a fairly formal atmosphere.
- The code is designed to promote a more formal atmosphere for learning.
- It had been good to talk to the councillors in an atmosphere less formal than on the first floor.
- He preferred the less formal atmosphere of the main restaurant.
- In the evening, a more formal atmosphere prevails and prices rise.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.