"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And it seems sometimes that communication among band members happens almost despite the formal qualities of the rhythm.
- Why does "total freedom" mean that art's formal qualities no longer matter or are subservient to ideas?
- He frequently denied interest in the formal qualities of painting.
- His pictures are usually more interesting for their images than for formal qualities.
- The Chinese collect ancient stones for their abstract, formal and spiritual qualities.
- Many of the works are united by their emphasis on formal qualities.
- She stressed the formal qualities of the work, admiring its intelligence.
- The constraints and limitations of a particular medium are thus called its formal qualities.
- "I knew it was more than just a formal, aesthetic quality."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.