"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They looked at each other, a curiously formal and serious look, before setting off to follow the stream.
- The changes made for a more "formal" look that was popular at the time.
- Despite the formal new look and higher levels of luxury, sales dropped slightly from last year, down to 15,200 units.
- Since a somewhat formal look had become my uniform, in effect, I have largely continued it.
- Blackman said, "No matter what, white over black has a formal look to it."
- Yet their choreography does not have the formal look of American experimental dance.
- A formal and distinguished look, Eve supposed, that fit him like a glove.
- There was a set, hard, formal look to him, but a happiness in his eyes.
- She also needed a more formal look if she'd be on-camera herself.
- But too often, the very experimental nature of American dance gives it a cerebral, formal look.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.