"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Throughout the years one can find, beneath the formal and expressive clarity, Brull's increasing concern of what he saw as a world in permanent deterioration.
- They could be efficiently manufactured; but more important, those concrete plates also gave the design a formal clarity it had lacked.
- As a result, his works stand out through their simplicity and their formal clarity, emphasizing the idea over lavishness of production.
- But it all has a distinctive formal clarity and emotional directness that goes far beyond promise.
- The impersonalism of Early Music has resulted in performances of unprecedented formal clarity and precision.
- They have a stately beauty, a pure formal clarity that may have derived in part from Weston's influence.
- Her photographic work has a distinctive formal clarity and emotional directness.
- Two decades later, in 1955, he photographed a two-ended wrench with equally formal clarity.
- While my guide was at pains to translate each call, his interpretation lacked the formal clarity I was hoping to hear.
- This was neither the warmest nor the most charming Haydn imaginable, but it won the listener over with its precision and formal clarity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.