"excessive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were like children in their excessive use of sound, but then, the Others weren't considered very bright.
- However, excessive use of violence made the movement less popular within a few months.
- It sure as hell looked like excessive use of force, even to me, and I'd been there.
- With this model, agencies try to control excessive use of force.
- While crime is down, for example, complaints about excessive use of force by police are up.
- In other words, put a premium on excessive use of resources.
- Excessive use of time sinks may cause players to stop playing.
- Only the excessive use of energy and its various forms are causing us problems.
- "I think it was an excessive use of deadly force," he said.
- The show is known for its excessive use of puns.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.