"excessive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Because of their excessive drinking, no one can remember anything about what had happened the night before.
- Did he want to keep his excessive drinking a secret, then?
- Before long, more than half of the band members have died from excessive drinking.
- Many of the old traditions might have gone, but excessive drinking was one they'd certainly kept.
- A young woman remembers her excessive drinking throughout high school and college.
- Few if any doctors would argue that excessive drinking is not an important public health threat.
- It is now thought likely that he died of liver failure brought on by his excessive drinking.
- Years of excessive drinking began to take a toll on his liver.
- From its earliest days of settlement, there had been efforts to control excessive drinking.
- Pretty much everyone agrees that excessive teenage drinking is a bad thing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.