"excessive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Time Warner will not be allowed to charge Internet companies excessive fees.
- The agent will pressure you into agreeing to pay an excessive fee for a domain name.
- Last spring the study was expanded to 50 more sites; this time 42 percent either refused to provide services or quoted excessive fees.
- They generally ask excessive fees - the name of the game is to negotiate.
- Yet he was a harsh critic of the industry itself, which, in his view, charges excessive fees.
- The issue of excessive fees for hotel phone calls has ballooned over the last three years.
- This example illustrates the use of excessive fees in the credit card industry.
- Beyond agreeing to possibly excessive rental fees, it seems that local officials paid twice in some cases.
- The investigation began after authorities received at least 60 complaints from people who said they had paid excessive fees to the moving companies.
- Maybe this looked like an easy way to bill the estate for a lot of excessive fees.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.