"excessive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- State social service officials argued that five job applications a week is not an excessive number for rural residents.
- Treatment is directed at reducing the excessive numbers of blood cells.
- Vastly excessive numbers of people are responsible for these developments.
- Much good meat is wasted in the face of such excessive numbers.
- With that in mind, there would seem to be an excessive number of personnel on duty here.
- Being tackled an excessive number of times can also cause a player to get injured.
- Then there are the implications that an excessive number of cars have on society s infrastructure.
- An excessive number of campaign signs is often considered a problem.
- Also includes ordering excessive numbers of tests, rather than simply taking the time to take an adequate history.
- He said that the excessive number of complaints "lit a red light".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.