"excessive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the other end, excessive force will put you in trouble with the police chief.
- It found there was a culture of excessive force being used by staff.
- A report has said security forces used "excessive force" earlier this year.
- Three complaints about the use of excessive force were made against him in 1994.
- Sometimes they use excessive force and harassment, which go on in every place.
- The two cases have much in common, mainly the question whether the police used excessive force.
- The police and the mayor said that the officer did not use excessive force, but was simply trying to control the situation.
- In Chicago, there were 2,242 complaints of excessive force last year.
- However, the government was seen to make some effort to prosecute security forces who used excessive force.
- Oakland officers have been known to use excessive force in the past.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.