"excessive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the old kitchen, excessive heat had been a serious problem.
- Excessive heat or pressure may cause the system to fail.
- The lightning was a result of the excessive heat in the past week.
- The excessive daytime heat was once again the major issue, but this time there were different local resources.
- Excessive heat (above 30 C) lasts for three weeks at most.
- Such excessive heat, he said, can make the powder unstable.
- Short of that, hard drives are damaged by excessive heat.
- Along with the excessive heat, they are often accompanied by high levels of humidity.
- Equipment that does get wet should be dried quickly but without excessive heat.
- But I can't say for sure what has brought in on - the excessive heat these last few weeks or beach closings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.