"excessive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You often hear claims that excessive spending is responsible for California's budget woes.
- In all, 75 districts were cited for excessive spending on administration.
- The trade deficit is the mirror image of excessive spending.
- Administration officials said his theme would be that the real threat to the surplus was not the tax cut but excessive spending by Congress.
- He worked against the growth of the federal government and excessive federal spending.
- Poor management and excessive spending left the firm in debt.
- Fact 10: Budget deficits are due to either excessive spending or an inadequate tax take.
- All the talk of excessive spending is a bloody joke.
- He was also critical of excessive spending during the preceding Democratic administrations.
- About $50 billion could be found within third world countries themselves, mainly by reducing excessive military spending.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.