"excessive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Snetterton has recently come under fire for producing excessive noise.
- But the club, which opened in January, has been criticized mostly for excessive noise, not violence.
- Third, excessive noise can constitute a nuisance, which would also create a private right of action.
- In the 1980s, the parking lots were closed due to excessive noise at night.
- In other news, there are complaints about excessive noise and a potential pizza situation.
- Then people began to recognize that excessive noise was a pollutant.
- For instance, excessive noise is taboo in the locker room before games.
- From the 1970s excessive noise produced by aircraft has become increasingly unacceptable.
- Too many people continue to suffer from excessive noise in their bedrooms.
- Complaints about excessive noise and crowds have led to several legal disputes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.