"excessive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These nutrients result in an excessive growth of plant life known as an algal bloom.
- Persons with this condition may have excessive growth of bones and soft tissue.
- A significant beginning has been made toward curbing the excessive growth of domestic spending.
- Too much oxygen caused the excessive growth of blood vessels behind their eyes and blindness.
- Also during these two decades, Boise began to see excessive growth in its high school class sizes.
- Stadnyk's excessive growth began after brain surgery when he was 14 years old.
- The company folded in the first decade of the 21st century due to financial mismanagement and excessive growth with low market share.
- Since the 1950s, the capital construction industry has been plagued by excessive growth and compartmentalization.
- Perhaps the most common 'summerpond problem' is that of excessive algal growth.
- He notes that cancer cells have a multitude of traits over and above excessive growth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.