"excessive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is a cool character, like the waste associated with excessive consumption and its thinking.
- They may be further exacerbated by excessive consumption of salt in some patients.
- Population studies have returned mixed results about excessive consumption of alcohol as a risk factor.
- A possible explanation for this is his excessive consumption of recreational drugs.
- Excessive consumption of fat can lead to heart trouble.
- The seeds can be eaten but excessive consumption causes loss of hair.
- His excessive consumption of alcohol would, in human terms, qualify him as an alcoholic.
- Our aim is to put a stop to the excessive consumption of alcoholic drinks among young people.
- Deficits do matter - but only if they mount up steadily over time and are used to pay for excessive consumption.
- It includes sexual situations, graphic violence and excessive consumption of alcohol.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.