"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In any case, it was a surprising and startlingly effective performance - animated, anecdotal, humane.
- Dirty pool, but startlingly effective.
- The industrial-chic-meets-marble clash is startlingly effective.
- Done right, it's a startlingly effective move, whether you're on the giving or receiving end.
- Famed theater critic Elliot Norton called his performance as Belyayev "startlingly effective."
- "How dare you--" The security agents who'd escorted Shahdi to safety produced handcuffs and startlingly effective grins.
- But even with Mr. Sanders's melodramatic delivery, the poem proved startlingly effective when thrust together with Bach's Chaconne.
- The shorts are startlingly effective.
- Although it is a newcomer to New York politics, the Coalition proved startlingly effective, distributing more than 100,000 voters' guides, many of them through the Catholic church.
- What eventually spilled over into mannerism was, in the 50's, startlingly effective; what has caused discomfort vocally these last two decades was but a hint then.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.