"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But that will not translate into anything that's politically effective."
- The latter are what any movement or organization has to use if it is going to be politically effective.
- The more one knows about how things work, the more politically effective one can be.
- However, the League was not organised as a political party, never held a general congress and never succeeded in being politically effective.
- But such an argument may only prove effective politically if the economy begins to show real signs of faltering.
- I don't care whether the speech is politically effective or not; my job is to carry out a characterization.
- We felt it was vital that the public see the administration as being politically effective.
- The European Union we want is not a free-trade area but a politically effective unit.
- The commercial was widely viewed as politically effective, but many believed that it appealed to racial fears.
- To note this does not, of course, imply that it is any less real or effective politically.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.