"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Advertising executives attributed the low ratings to effective programming by the other networks and the time difference between the U.S. and South Korea.
- The Economist described effective programming for the Nintendo 64 as being "horrendously complex."
- I don't think I should overdo it, but if Lars wants to act disaffected with me, it will lull Ampris and Torkes into thinking their programming's effective.
- The question was, 'Are there more teachers on board than we need to produce effective programming?'
- With the networks looking for cheap but effective programming to fill its time slots, pro wrestling's glorified action became a genuine "hit" with the viewing public, as it was the first program of any kind to draw a real profit.
- Given the financial downturn within the industry, the need for quality cost effective locally relevant programming is greater than ever before.
- These studies and others have concluded, "evidence that the use of food aid, and, specifically, effective programming of the revenues from monetization, can support expanded food availability and other beneficial outcomes."
- Either invest the money now for effective programming or find that your efforts are inadequate.
- Advertising industry executives attributed the lower-than-expected ratings to effective programming by the other networks and a broadcast schedule hurt by the time difference between the United States and South Korea.
- The Massachusetts Department of Correction's mission is to promote public safety by incarcerating offenders while providing opportunities for participation in effective programming designed to reduce recidivism.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.