"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tensions between the two generals followed Sharon's decision, but a military tribunal later found his action was militarily effective.
- A huge explosion ensued, Vizcaya ceased to be militarily effective, and fires raged out of control.
- "Under civilian control, that Corps will be professional, nonpolitical, militarily effective, and representative of all Iraqis," the statement said.
- However, since his seizure of Florida was both militarily effective and popularly acclaimed in the Northern states, the sentence was not carried out.
- "But if it proved militarily effective and not so devastating societally, they might conclude it's useful."
- He was renowned as the inventor, in 1943, of a militarily effective form of napalm.
- In past conflicts, this problem was usually resolved by smart junior military officers, who may not have been as militarily effective as smart weapons, but who had a capacity for human judgment.
- He sees that "the rubber bullet was, of course, a fantasy that could be neither effective enough militarily nor morally acceptable against stone-throwing Palestinians."
- To provide the United States Navy with safe, militarily effective nuclear propulsion plants and to ensure the safe and reliable operation of those plants.
- We had destroyed the Republican Guard as a militarily effective force.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.