"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The increase, which is effective immediately, averages about $167 a vehicle.
- The ban became effective immediately and was in effect until May 18, 2011.
- Effective immediately, we are going to have to cut that back.
- If the physical appeal is not immediately effective, the intellectual one may be.
- Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the site.
- I want all tax cuts to be accelerated and to become effective immediately.
- Effective immediately, all efforts in this direction will be halted.
- The ruling, however, did not clear the way for the law to become effective immediately.
- The agreement is expected to become effective immediately after the company's annual meeting, scheduled for June 4.
- Effective immediately, the credit will benefit almost 240,000 families with children and an annual income of $20,000 or less a year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.