"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Whatever Sylvie had done to the co-op's systems was brutally effective.
- Their methods are synchronized and brutally effective.
- They were weapons carried because they had proven brutally effective, and not for flash.
- Its recoil and muzzle-blast were horrendous, but the key-master was brutally effective.
- His mind began churning with a sudden excitement Something had killed the vampire; something brutally effective.
- He was perfect for three innings, brutally effective for eight.
- You'll need the practice too, as the AI is brutally effective at bullying you out of the way.
- But humanitarian workers are likely to be cautious owing to the weakness of the government as well as the insurgents' brutally effective track record.
- Every word in Delirium is perfectly chosen, painfully honest, and brutally effective.
- These new planes largely supplanted earlier dive bombers, and provided brutally effective air support.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.