"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "There's still a lot of farmland, so we have the ability to do effective planning."
- Clearly, effective urban planning will be critical to the success of our planet.
- As a result, steps must be taken to ensure effective planning, training, support, and continuous quality improvement for successful transition.
- Once again, initiatives must be put into place to allow for effective and strategic planning prior to adoption.
- Today the only effective planning is training for change.
- Practical studies only consider up to 100 years as far as effective planning and cost evaluations are concerned.
- Spatial medical intelligence is central to the effective planning of malaria control and elimination.
- "The village did not show very effective planning," she said.
- Policies are needed that encourage effective planning and implementation of communication programs.
- For the successful execution of a project, effective planning is essential.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.