"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But if our goal is to improve access to more effective regimens for infected Americans, we are making third world subjects our guinea pigs.
- Finding an effective regimen for any patient usually requires trial and error over time.
- The study concluded that, "Stanford V with appropriate radiotherapy is a highly effective regimen for locally extensive and advanced HL."
- Few know of newer and more effective regimens using with mifepristone or methotrexate.
- Valproate alone, or most probably in combination with clonazepam, levetiracetam, lamotrigine or ethosuximide, appears to be the most effective regimen.
- All have some positive and negative aspects, but the most effective regimen is generally a mixture of chemical and physical control.
- While at the NCI, he was instrumental in developing combination chemotherapy programs that ultimately led to an effective regimen of curative chemotherapy for Hodgkin's disease and diffuse large cell lymphomas.
- In a separate report, a large Canadian study found that a shorter course of radiation following a lumpectomy for early stage breast cancer is as effective as a standard longer regimen.
- Even effective regimens can be complicated and must be followed for a lifetime, which could be 50 years or longer for young infected people.
- However, the present data in a well-established preclinical model of breast cancer, employing a variety of highly effective chemopreventive regimens, suggest that this is not the case.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.