"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This appears designed solely to preserve the current government's power.
- Some of the chairs, however, are designed solely for comfort.
- The system's next feature may be one solely designed for visitors who are not experts.
- Do we really want to live in a country designed solely for Cameron's tribe?
- But there are some rules designed solely to take away our freedom.
- "This is social day care, designed solely to get the elderly person away from the home for a few hours of stimulation."
- "It was solely designed to help people who thought they didn't have what they wanted."
- During the same period, a number of new companies entered the field with systems designed solely for these smaller installations.
- Some programs are even designed solely for student participation.
- There is no reason to think that higher education was designed solely for the post-pubescent adolescent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.