"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most wanted better storage space in apartments, which many say are beautifully designed on the outside but too small inside.
- His clothes are beautifully designed, but not in a shocking way.
- The production has period costumes and a beautifully designed 18th-century setting.
- Leaves are beautifully designed to capture the energy of light.
- She could do wonders here, turn the area around this beautifully designed barn into something special.
- There are few disciplines so beautifully designed to do just that than drama.
- Priced from £12.99 to £32.50, they are all beautifully designed and each comes with a two year guarantee.
- It is also beautifully designed, mostly in black and white, the color red being used only for images of blood.
- From what I have seen so far it's beautifully designed and easy to navigate.
- This beautifully designed and printed volume is one of the best.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.