"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Such programs must be carefully designed as part of an overall program.
- The learning environment has to be carefully designed to focus student's attention on the relevant issues.
- Carefully designed to be very effective in an urban environment.
- You won't find many details in this carefully designed work that are included by chance.
- The students in the program follow ten carefully designed courses.
- The means used must be carefully designed to achieve the objective.
- The most carefully designed machine in the world will seize up if over worked.
- The bomb had been carefully designed for this particular mission.
- This resulted in each town being carefully designed to be unique.
- However, such a signature must be designed carefully to ensure its security.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.