"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It almost seemed to me like a park, a deliberately designed game preserve.
- Objects such as these were deliberately designed to be admired rather than used.
- What if the system was deliberately designed to be impenetrable?
- The shopping park was deliberately designed not to have a major anchor store.
- It is as if they were following a route deliberately designed to undermine a great nation.
- I mean, and in fact the 11 was designed deliberately to be a scalable computer.
- "That ship is only about eighty years old, though it was deliberately designed to look like one much older."
- It was deliberately and consciously designed to be difficult to trace back to him.
- It's deliberately designed to have, like, a different functional curve.
- Some space transfer stations were deliberately designed to be hard to hide in.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.