"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The coins are badly designed and the paper is unclean.
- "The whole bridge is really badly designed, so it's going to require a significant overhaul."
- There is no way to recall a badly designed virus.
- It was badly designed, poorly built and difficult to drive.
- However, if badly designed, this can be a major source of stress at work.
- Still, I do not agree with her view that the human body is badly designed.
- His answer in both cases is that the products are badly designed, and they don't take into account how human beings actually behave.
- Of course, if his tasks are badly designed they may well make unnecessary demands.
- But the building, he added, was badly designed and had deteriorated.
- His position is badly designed from a democratic point of view.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.