"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She glanced at the ormolu clock atop the mahogany chest of drawers.
- He slapped the gun away, this time under a large mahogany chest.
- Spencer would hardly keep important documents in the mahogany chest of drawers or the huge wardrobe.
- The mahogany chest, on the other hand, was more to her liking.
- Made in Boston about 1780, the elaborately carved mahogany chest had been in the same family since the early 1800's.
- Illegal logging is emerging as another major concern (do you know where that new mahogany chest came from?)
- She found the bath oil, in a bottle with a stopper on the mahogany chest.
- She stored some of her textiles in a striking, tall mahogany chest.
- She put the cup down on the mahogany chest of drawers in the corner, then she frowned.
- Amid a conglomerate of boxes and old furniture was a large mahogany chest of drawers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.