"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Later he worked in a factory that made cedar chests.
- I laid out the photograph of my mother on the cedar chest.
- She dragged the chair from her dressing table over to the cedar chest and sat down facing me.
- Q. My wife recently received an antique cedar chest from her grandmother.
- I wonder if we can find an old cedar chest.
- I think they must be kept in cedar chests when they're not here.
- At the foot of the bed: a cedar chest.
- The seat is the cover of a small cedar chest.
- In the bedroom she opened a cedar chest and took out a large scrapbook.
- There were trunks in one corner, a great many, and a cedar chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.