"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These legends would serve to inform various biographical books and movies.
- His books, mostly biographical, were based on history, but often left out references, a bibliography or even analysis of historical events.
- He also wrote three biographical books about his father.
- He struck out on his own in 1819, making a name providing illustrations for popular biographical books.
- A biographical book about Timo and his bands was released in 2003.
- There has never been a historical-political biographical book written that did not contain errors.
- His nephew's biographical book about him was published in 2001.
- Her own 300-page biographical book about her father will come out in 2009.
- As a result he wrote 2 biographical books on the life of Louis Riel.
- Cofresí has been the subject of numerous biographical books which include the following:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.