"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book revolves around each character's negotiations with his or her desire for escape.
- The book the episode revolves around starts with the opening line.
- The whole book revolves around this set piece, the shipwreck.
- The entire book revolves around Joss's relationships throughout his life.
- Unlike the first novel, the book does not revolve around any specific historical events.
- In my opinion, the books revolve around this central feeling of loss.
- The book revolves around an introspective group of friends who call themselves the Tartars.
- Mel Bakersfield is the main character around whom the book revolves.
- The book revolves around the relationship between a boy and a girl, but a twist in the plot changes the feel of the manga.
- The book, which is written for 8- to 12-year-olds, revolves around the discovery of a body in an abandoned inn.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.