"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The book moved me at those two points", says Lee.
- The history of Iran presented in her book is not exactly objective but no matter, these books are funny and moving.
- Even older classic books are moving to online to keep up with the times.
- The book moves ever closer to classic status, and there remain thousands of people around the world who love it.
- When we returned from our weekend, I noticed that the book had moved.
- And so it's crucial that the book doesn't move in a straight line.
- The trouble really starts when the book moves on to its second stage.
- The book moves between the political and the personal.
- At most, one book in 20 has moved from analog to digital.
- The book moves forward 20 years later, to 1998.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.