"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ideally, the electronic books should not run higher than 100 pages.
- The book eventually ran into 35 editions and about 250,000 copies were sold.
- My book will certainly run to many volumes embracing every known variety of man and woman.
- The book was very popular with women readers, and ran through many editions.
- The book ran for 6 issues and was collected as a trade paperback in 2008.
- Ever since, the book has run into several editions, and is recognized as a modern classic.
- And this is where her book runs into trouble.
- For a time, book collecting and the intelligence business ran in tandem.
- An average book of children's verse once ran between 80 and 200 pages.
- His book on Christian morality, published in 1835, ran through five editions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.