"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In this case, he didn't even sign the physical book.
- I don't thing any reading experience can beat the holding of a physical book in one's hand.
- The internet has its uses, but it hasn't so far taken the place of the physical book.
- Its an excellent read and the physical book is very difficult to find.
- Is it all going to spell the end of the physical book?
- I can usually find the physical book cheaper in a lot of cases.
- It is meant only for reading, like a physical book.
- If there was no physical book, what would determine the price?
- Why do eBooks cost as much or more than physical books?
- The physical book itself costs very little of that actually.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.