"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Small hall with 120 seats (for seminars, presentations, and book promotions).
- As part of her book promotion, she went on Howard Stern and talked about sexual abuse that happened at an early age.
- Political activists have a new approach to book promotion: strategically placed bathroom reading.
- Some libraries may also be taking part in some local or national book promotions.
- To what extend would they understand the western methods of book promotion?
- Whether this absolutely major news was part of a book promotion does not lessen its importance except in New York.
- There is no such thing as effective book promotion by a book publisher.
- Imagine the headlines, the four-alarm book promotion and the cable network special.
- He made the art of book promotion respectable and glamorous.
- What exciting ideas have publishers got up their sleeves by way of major book promotions this year?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.