"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He declaimed that "Book people are really not actors, and there's a realization now that we should not try to reward things like who did the best book blurb."
- Since book blurbs are commonly written by some of our best writers, they illustrate how badly even a fine writer can write when straining to pump out advertising copy for another writer's book.
- Writers don't tell the world which colleague wrote that asinine book blurb.
- But of course the really condemnatory thing about it is how practised the young state senator clearly was, even 11 years ago, at writing cliched book blurbs.
- Half the cultural coverage in the broadsheets looks like it has been written by people with bad 2.2's whose cultural horizon doesn't extend beyond reading book blurbs.
- "Ouch" seems book blurb enough for this sort of thing.
- In 1985, in The New Republic, Ann Hulbert recoiled from the witless use in book blurbs of "the B-word" (brilliant).
- Add the publisher's love of 'book blurbs' here as well.
- Between 1999 and his death in 2003, she and Clive Prince worked with Stephen Prior, described in book blurb as "a historian specialising in intelligence matters".
- Don't have a go at Ms Edelstein - anyone who's cool enough to put a photo of the Dover "This is a permanent book" blurb on their blog is fine by me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.