"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The binding has the advantage of allowing the book to open fully, where traditional leather bindings are too rigid.
- To his surprise, the producers enjoyed the changes and allowed the book to see print as-is.
- A clasp allows the book to be more securely bound after it has been closed.
- However, others have defended the two by saying that they were merely advocating a boycott, which would allow the book to continue being published uncensored.
- This was the incident that moved King to allow the book to go out of print.
- That is why I can't allow the book to be brought to me.
- After this controversy Hillers refused to allow the book to be republished in her lifetime.
- The following day he had the injunction lifted, allowing the book to be released.
- These publications allowed the book to gain more mainstream success.
- Things soon get worse though, as Travis' stepfather refuses to allow the book to be published without his prior approval.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.