"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book also encourages regular exercise, and recommends yoga in particular.
- Teachers often use the books to encourage independent reading and accommodate varying performance levels in individual classes.
- This book encouraged two illusions that still undo efforts at school reform.
- The new books encourage Afghan students to think and take part in a new way.
- But I am more inclined to think that the book has encouraged only crank research.
- The book encourages the reader to continue such uses in art and other forms of creative expression.
- The book must encourage and support the beginning reader.
- If the book encourages women to stop acting wussy and speak up for themselves, it may be useful.
- Ms. White's book will encourage readers to do that.
- According to Castro, the book "undeniably" encouraged women to study their history.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.