"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another, more macho, had the job of doing man's talk with the husband, demonstrating power tools and passing on baseball scores.
- And the war in Iraq has gone from a gathering storm to familiar background noise, like the baseball scores or stock market reports.
- He's more of a football fan but keeps his eye on the baseball scores.
- The crowd, which cheered the baseball score on the message board, booed as the game concluded.
- "So, maybe they read the weekly familygram, baseball scores, that sort of thing?"
- The news ended with American baseball scores, then the martial music resumed.
- Mike was sitting back of the counter with his hat on, reading the baseball scores in the morning paper.
- It was very abstract, like listening to baseball scores.
- But, he added, "the baseball scores ain't bad, you know?"
- Kids have the capacity to memorize baseball scores or the lyrics to rock songs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.