"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "They were really into baseball," Milo said of the camp's white children.
- Brock sent 175 players into professional baseball - an average of almost eight per year.
- "Having the World Series was one of the reasons we got back into baseball."
- But why subject him to a long trial that might cut into his life and baseball for several months?
- "I feel that since a lot of money is being brought into baseball, the players just want their share," Damon said.
- He started into professional baseball when he was only 23.
- Before his getting into baseball, what was there for a black person to aspire to?
- They're into baseball, and I take them to the park three, four times a week.
- Anyone that says otherwise obviously did not tune into baseball for 2 decades.
- Despite his high position, White did not make a public effort to bring more members of minority groups into baseball.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.