"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Inside baseball is also a common metaphor in American politics to describe background machinations.
- And to play inside baseball, they first must get a few players on base - preferably in the same inning.
- Still, this is more than an exercise in political inside baseball.
- "We were playing too much inside baseball here over who was at fault," he said.
- What we do is even more inside baseball than what the vote's about.
- I'm looking at a lot of things both inside and outside baseball.
- Still, "inside baseball" can provide a useful window on what it means to run an important nonprofit organization.
- "He wasn't part of the club, and he didn't play inside baseball."
- A lot of "Faithful" is quite literally inside baseball, with all the insularity that implies.
- "Bush threw the baby out with the bath water and decided to only talk inside baseball about the new world order."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.