"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Cuba entered the 2000 baseball competition with an 18-0 record and two gold medals to defend.
- The following 16 nations took part in the baseball competition.
- The first major event hosted by the new stadium was the 2006 Intercontinental Cup, a baseball competition between eight nations from four different continents.
- They have consistently maintained top positions in international baseball competitions.
- The stadium still plays host to several amateur baseball competitions throughout the season.
- Number of total participants in organized baseball competitions worldwide: 35,000,000 (million)
- Official scorers for international baseball competitions are generally selected by the organizer of the competition.
- It has also hosted many international baseball competitions as well as many concerts and different types of events.
- As with many international baseball competitions, it has been dominated by Cuba which has won 10 gold and 3 silver in 16 tournaments.
- As with many international baseball competitions, it has been dominated by Cuba, who has won ten gold & three silver in the 16 tournaments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.