"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Baseball games were played in the park at least far back as 1916.
- You never know if a baseball game might break out on the drive home.
- I have not been to a baseball game for a long time.
- My friend also really wants to get to a baseball game.
- Around the same time I was in a baseball game.
- He is 4 or 5 years old and going to his first baseball game.
- I might be taking my father to his last baseball game.
- No, all these people had come to see a baseball game.
- "Those people looked like they were going to a baseball game."
- I've given up my baseball games to work for you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.