"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The talk around baseball is why don't the Cubs spend more money?"
- Torborg has been in or around baseball for 39 of his 60 years.
- "I think the love of children and missing the game had a lot to do with wanting to be around baseball again," he said.
- "I've been around baseball my whole life and I've seen the game from the inside out."
- But others around baseball are skeptical and believe he could be a Yankee before long.
- The way he sees it, he's just a guy who's been around baseball a little longer than most.
- Many in and around baseball are upset, except perhaps the player who has the most reason to be.
- Still, there is much skepticism around baseball that a new policy can be put in place by next season.
- But he is discussing his options, executives around baseball say.
- But in the minds of many around baseball, Atlanta deserves better.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.