"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For New York, a shotgun approach is the least likely to succeed.
- A shotgun approach increases the odds of hitting a target when it is more difficult to focus.
- As much as three days and a shotgun approach to marriage would permit, she thought.
- According to Kate, the shotgun approach is a big success.
- That's a shotgun approach to something that should be thought through more carefully.
- Eric had certainly adopted a shotgun approach to bending me to his will.
- Randolph had to explain that this was the "shotgun" approach.
- "If you try to bring someone to the table with the shotgun approach, it's not going to work," he said.
- My late father practiced what might be called the shotgun approach to charitable giving.
- Take a look in there and you'll see I ordered a shotgun approach while we were testing her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.