"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The contrast between the ethical socialist and a Marxist approach could not be more dramatic.
- Without doubt, a Marxist approach can be very illuminating when directed at particular cultural and intellectual phenomena.
- Culture in a changing world, a Marxist approach.
- The fourth Marxist approach to diversity in liberal democratic politics is even more revisionist.
- Nonetheless, the base - superstructure model is the dominant Marxist approach to law.
- Thus, they decided to pursue a new Marxist criminological approach.
- A Marxist approach which takes the role of ideology seriously needs to analyse punishment in terms such as these.
- The third element of the Marxist approach is a view of the state and revolution.
- A further aspect of the Marxist approach to crime concerns the way in which the law is enforced.
- Then he introduced new issues in his poetry, more human, closer to Marxist approaches.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.