"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Failure would challenge the Administration's conciliatory approach toward China.
- He was in civilian clothes but his stance, and the quiet way in which he challenged our approach, revealed him as a policeman.
- It is also a great example of what can be achieved when we, as civil servants, decide to take a risk and challenge our traditional approach.
- And Mr. Vance is again the rebel, challenging an older generation's cautious approach to change.
- University researchers, usually reluctant to speak out, have started quietly challenging the agency's new approach.
- In fact, the opposition is now challenging the Government's entire approach to overhauling the financial system.
- He must've been dozing, for he hadn't challenged her approach.
- Experience had taught him that there was nothing to be gained by challenging the Alliance's revisionist approach to history.
- Even so, this work challenges our very approach to language because of the unique nature of the text written on the paper.
- Lawyers for several workfare participants challenged the city's approach in court.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.