"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- More social unfairness is induced by the pluralistic approach to multicultural education.
- For several reasons, life under occupation has primed many Palestinians, particularly among the elite, for a more pluralistic approach.
- He characterized Dr. Joseph as "paternalistic, from the top down, not taking the democratic, pluralistic approach.
- The editors of the journal encourage a pluralistic approach to both theoretical and applied contributions.
- Thus a pluralistic approach with an emphasis on the agricultural base of rural communities is required.
- This pluralistic approach is also affecting newly popular museum displays of classical holdings and exhibitions.
- Mainstreaming essentially offers a pluralistic approach that values the diversity among both women and men.
- And that has led to a struggle in many cities between religious conservatives and moderate Shiites who advocate a more pluralistic, secular approach.
- The editors wish to encourage a pluralistic approach to both theoretical and applied contributions.
- A more pluralistic approach to Jewish studies has been debated for many years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.