"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book was noted praiseworthy "for its populist approach to poetry."
- A student who was at first curious about each cause of death now takes a more populist approach: "You treat everyone the same."
- Some American buyers seemed a bit disappointed with the populist approach.
- We don't want to go through the activist, populist approach.
- An editor's directions to the writer of an article may be to take a populist approach, suitable for a wide audience.
- He came to this populist approach by inclination and history.
- But a populist approach could help him overcome his lack of personal appeal.
- This may irritate people who believe that a 21st-century museum should take a more populist approach.
- No consensus has been reached on what entertainment is appropriate for the populist approach.
- I therefore feel that it would also be appropriate to stop taking a populist approach in these matters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.